Just like your car, your Heating and Air Conditioning system also requires an annual tune-up. By having your equipment cleaned and calibrated on a regular basis, you can maximize your energy usage, keep your fuel bills to a minimum, and prolong the life of your equipment.
When you enroll in a low-cost Thompson annual maintenance agreement, we’ll service your equipment, and you’ll also get a discount on any additional labor or materials throughout the year.
The cost of one emergency service can exceed the cost of an annual preventative maintenance agreement. Our agreement guarantees that for a yearly fee, our certified technicians will visit your home twice a year to inspect and test your heating and air conditioning equipment.
Reasons to Enroll in Maintenance Agreement:
- Priority Service
- 15% Discount on Parts, Repairs, and Accessories
- Discounted Diagnostic Charge (ncluding After-hours, Weekends, and Holidays)
- One Inspection During The Heating Season
- One Inspection During The Cooling Season
- 90-Day Labor Warranty
- Peace Of Mind That Your Heating And Cooling System Is Operating Safely And Efficiently
- Ease Of Scheduling
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee On All Of Our Maintenance Agreements
- Convenient Automatic Renewal**
**30 day written notice is required to cancel; non-refundable