4 Reasons to Enroll in a Thompson Heating and Cooling Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Safety – Assurance that your HVAC equipment is operating safely and efficiently. Poor air quality can be avoided with a Preventative Maintenance check.
- Reliability – Peace of mind knowing Thompson Heating and Cooling will be there for you. Priority emergency service is provided whenever you need it…holidays, weekends, day or night.
- Longevity – Annual Preventative Maintenance checks can extend the life expectancy of your unit, protecting your investment for years.
- Warranty – Manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment require you to have regular maintenance performed on the equipment to keep your warranty in effect.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Plan Include:
- 24/7 Priority Service
- Free or Reduced Diagnostic Fee with Service Repair
- 90-day Labor Warranty
- Annual Heating and Cooling Safety & Service Inspections
- 15% Discount on Repairs to Covered Equipment
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Routine maintenance is an aspect of service that we recommend to all our customers for their heating and cooling equipment. You, as our customer, have come to trust Thompson Heating and Cooling with quality service to ensure maximum comfort in your home. Having a Preventative Maintenance Agreement does not guarantee your equipment will not need a repair at some point, however, according to the Indoor Air Quality Association, annual maintenance performed on your HVAC system may reduce the risk of costly equipment failures by as much as 95%.
Scheduling maintenance checks with Thompson Heating and Cooling is easy and hassle-free! Reminder postcards are mailed, and follow-up phone calls will be made. We appreciate your past business and look forward to continuing to provide you our exceptional customer service guarantee.
Your Preventative Maintenance Agreement with Thompson Heating and Cooling is effective for One (1) Year from purchase date.