Air Conditioning Maintenance
Air Conditioner Preventative Maintenance
Trust the Thompson Team with
Regular Cooling Maintenance
For over 70 years, we pride ourselves on our lasting customer relationships. Bill and Peg Wiery, along with the Thompson Team, treat all clients with the respect they deserve. We answer the need for an efficient, affordable, and reliable defense against the hot and humid summers, with quality parts and materials, and an unmatched level of expertise. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our fully licensed and insured technicians receive regular factory training, remaining current with innovations in technology. We adhere to rigid service procedures, employing proven strategies to maintain your HVAC equipment in optimum condition. If any replacement parts are necessary, we rely on genuine Factory Authorized parts, if applicable, to restore the original sound and efficiency levels.
5 Reasons to Enroll in a Thompson Heating and Cooling Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Safety – Assurance that your HVAC equipment is operating safely and efficiently. Poor air quality can be avoided with a Preventative Maintenance check.
- Reliability – Peace of mind knowing Thompson Heating and Cooling will be there for you. Priority emergency service is provided whenever you need it…holidays, weekends, day or night.
- Longevity – Annual Preventative Maintenance checks can extend the life expectancy of your unit, protecting your investment for years.
- Warranty – Manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment require you to have regular maintenance performed on the equipment to keep your warranty in effect.
- Monthly Payments – Convenient payment plans start at just $16 per month, ensuring your house is always set on comfort with reliable service at an affordable price for the entire year!